April 8, 6:00 p.m.
April 9, 6:00 p.m.
April 10, 6:00 p.m.
April 11, 3:30 p.m.
5-6-23-3F Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0062
|Advance purchase||Purchase at the door|
|High school students and younger||¥1,000||¥1,000|
- All seats reserved
- Same-day tickets will be sold at the venue reception one hour before the show.
- Show your student ID at the reception desk.
- Recommended for ages 15 and up. 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Support for viewing
The following support is available for this performance.
Japanese subtitles/English subtitles, Japanese sign language interpretation, Japanese audio guide device rental, wheelchair seating, aisle seating, support dog use, one free caregiver, multi-purpose restroom, writing board, directions from the nearest station, access information to the venue
To use some of the support, you need to apply at the time of ticket purchase. For details on how to apply, please see the support page.
On sale now
●Ticket PIA Pcode 505154
TEL 0570-02-9999 (Voice guidance available 24 hours a day)
Over-the-counter sales: Available at Seven-Eleven and Ticket PIA stores
●Lawson Ticket Lcode 31908
Notes on purchasing tickets
- Please note that Lawson Ticket is not sold in stores.
- The application for viewing support is handled only through Peatix. For more details, please refer to Support for viewing
- If you have already purchased a ticket at Ticket Pia or Lawson Ticket and wish to receive support, please contact email@example.com with the name of the support you wish. However, please note that “one free caregiver” cannot be added after the ticket has been purchased.
For inquiries about ticket
Phone : 03-6825-1223
Fax : 03-6421-2744
Meet The Family: Kenta Kambara
By True Colors Festival Team
True Colors FASHION presents the documentary “Clothes in Conversation” has been selected as the Best Documentary at the New York Film Awards
True Colors FASHION: The Future is Now! : Archives page is published
True Colors CIRCUS full-length video
True Colors CIRCUS: SLOW CIRCUS PROJECT “T∞KY∞ – Too Good to be a Bug”