Venue: Spiral Hall
Adress: 5-6-23-3F Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0062
B1 and B3 exit at Tokyo Metro (Ginza line, Chiyoda line, Hanzomon Line) “Omotesando” station.
Route guidance from Tokyo Metro "Omotesando" Station for the people with visually impaired
- The event venue, Spiral Hall, is located on the third floor of the Spiral Building. The Spiral Building is about a one-minute walk from Omotesando Station toward Shibuya.
- We start from the ticket gate for Aoyama Gakuin at Tokyo Metro Omotesando Station. This is the ticket gate with an attendant. The ticket gates are located on the second basement floor. The front side of the ticket gate is toward Shibuya, and the back side is toward Asakusa.
- With your back to the ticket gate, there are underground passages on both sides. In front of the ticket gate, there is a cafe on your left and a restroom on your right. Turn left along the braille blocks. You will soon reach a T-junction with an underground passage.
- Turn right and go straight toward Shibuya.
- The passage leads straight to Exit B1, the nearest exit to the venue. On the way, Exit B3 with elevators and escalators branches off to the left.
- Go straight ahead for about 20 meters. The passage slopes down gently on the way and then branches off to exit b3 on your left. At the front, there is an upstairs immediately after the branch. Go up the 9 steps to the front and continue straight.
- After a 40-meter walk, the passage turns left to follow the road and then turns right soon after to follow the road to an up stairs. The stairs are rather long- 19 steps, 19 steps, 19 steps, 11 steps, 12 steps, with four landings in between. Use the handrail meandering on your left as a guide to locate the landing. Take it easy and go up the stairs slowly, taking breaks in between.
- Go up the stairs to exit b1. The exit is on the pedestrian walkway along Aoyama street, in the direction of Shibuya.
- There is a railing on your right, and the left lane of Aoyama Street runs behind the railing. The building at the rear on your left is the Spiral Building. Cross the pedestrian walkway in the direction of 8 o’clock.
- The front of the building has a gate to an underground parking lot. One step further up the street is the main entrance. The entrance has two sets of doors that open in and out. Enter the building.
- There will be event information staff inside the building. If you don’t notice them, please call them by saying “I would like to go to the True Colors Dialogue”.
- The following text will guide you if you are going to the venue, Spiral Hall, by yourself. You will start with your back to the entrance door.
- A hand sanitizer spray is located in the center of the two entrance doors. It is a manual pump type, so please push the head to use it.
- To the left and right are exhibition and sales spaces. With your back to the entrance, walk straight ahead in the direction of 10 o’clock and you will find the elevator to Spiral Hall. There is a temporary exhibition booth in the front direction. Please proceed avoiding the exhibits.
- Take the elevator up to the third floor. When you get off the elevator, the foyer is in front of you and the theater entrance of Spiral Hall is on your left. Please call out to the staff to register for admission.
Route guidance from Tokyo Metro "Omotesando" Station for the people with visually impaired PDF Download
＊In the linked page, you can find a text guide for the visually impaired that uses braille blocks and other elements to guide them to the venue.
A non-step route from from Tokyo Metro "Omotesando" Station basement level 2
- Please refer to the map below (link) for the route from Omotesando Station (Ginza Line, Hanzomon Line, Chiyoda Line) to the ticket gate.
- To get to the ground level from the 2nd basement level, please use Exit B3. There is an elevator that leads directly to the ground level.
- It is about 70 meters from Exit B3 to the Spiral Building in the direction of Shibuya (to the left toward Aoyama street). There are no steps.
- There is a slope leading into the Spiral Building.
- To get to Spiral Hall on the 3rd floor from inside the building, please use the elevator on the left side of the 1st floor.
- Click herefor the access page of Spiral Building