True Colors DANCE
Viewing Support – The Concert 2022
Viewing Support Seats
• Should you require assistance and need to be accompanied to the concert, you may purchase a set of 2 tickets — for yourself and your caregiver — at the price of one ticket. Please be sure to purchase a ticket for a Viewing Support Seat.
• You may be asked to present your disability certificate at any time during the concert. Please have your disability certificate with you.
• If you require tickets for more than one caregiver or if a family member or friend is attending the concert with you, select tickets from the same category and row and make the purchase at the same time.
We will arrange the seat numbers to ensure that your group can be seated together. We cannot accommodate requests for different seat types or purchase times.
You and your caregiver must enter the venue at the same time.
• Should you require support such as if you need help navigating your seat, or if you are unsure about which ticket to purchase, or if we do not offer seats that meet your desired viewing needs, please contact the Office of the Secretariat.
• Please feel free to visit the Accessible Viewing Support Service Counter at the venue should you require various viewing support or related assistance.
Japanese Sign Language and International Sign Language interpreters
will be present and signing for the entire concert on both dates
in Japanese and English
Tablets with multilingual subtitles
in about 10 languages will be available for rental
Japanese and English audio guides will be
available for rental
Audio hearing aids
with volume-adjustable hearing loops will be available for rental
are located on each floor (Stalls on the 2nd floor, Circle 1 on the 3rd floor, Circle 2 on the 4th floor and Circle 3 on the 5th floor)
Click for reference
If you require assistance, please let a staff member know
The private space can fit 2 to 3 people at any one time.